An eco-friendly teether that is made out of sustainable Beechwood Timber & Food Grade Silicone. This is the best option over mainstream baby teethers because they are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and free from harmful leads, metals, BPA, chemicals or phthalates.
This teether could help develop baby motor skills and soothes teething pain. Suitable from 0+ and babies generally begin teething around the 4-6 month mark - babies love putting stuff in their mouths and choosing this eco-friendly teether is an ideal and a great alternative to random things around the house and their own hands and clothes.
Perfect gift for the newborn.
- Food grade silicone and sustainably harvested beechwood timber
- 20cm in length
- Suitable for babies 0+
- Made ethically by a Sedex accredited manufacturer
- Designed in Australia's Byron Bay
Safety Tested and Complied:
- Australian / New Zealand Standard AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2019 Safety
Aspects Related to Mechanical And Physical Properties
- Protection No. Consumer Product Safety Standard: Toys for
children up to and including 36 months of age (in force under
section 65E(1) of the Trade Practices Act 1974) as commenced by
Consumer Protection Notice No. 14 of 2003 and as amended by
Consumer 1 of 2005
- Australian / New Zealand Standard on Safety of Toys AS/NZS
8124.2：2016 Flammability Test
- Australian / New Zealand standard on safety of toys AS/NZS 8124
part 3：2012+A1:2016 For Toxic Elements Test
- Tested to and pass the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Suitable from birth